Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and green beans in evenly sized pieces.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Wash and cut your green beans so they can be used for dipping.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Cheddar Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes on top.
- Dip green beans into your creation and enjoy!