If you're not planning on using grated cheese on top, add a bit of the sauce to the top layer to avoid burning the pasta.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, bell pepper, garlic and red onion.
- Grate or slice your swiss cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Boil lasagna sheets according to instructions on package. Save about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and red onion, herbs de provence and oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bell Pepper and Tomatoes to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese, cream cheese, soy milk and white vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly cover the bottom of your oven dish with a thin layer of your vegetable sauce. Then place a layer of lasagna sheets on top.
- Place about 1/3 of your vegetable sauce on top and cover with lasagna sheets, repeating once more. Finally put the remainder of your vegetable sauce on top of the last layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add swiss cheese on top.
- Cover your lasagna with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Add Basil and Walnuts on top.