View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, mushrooms and swiss chard so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil lentils according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add ginger, cinnamon and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato to your pot and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Swiss Chard and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and yogurt and mix.
- Add your lentils to the soup and mix.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.