View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Broccoli and Summer Squash so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Garlic.
- Spread the broccoli and summer squash with chili powder and garlic evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast Pumpkin Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Mix Broccoli, Chili Powder and Garlic together in a bowl.
- Mix Agave Nectar, Balsamic Vinegar, Hummus, Peanut Butter and Tahini together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of salad.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.