View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your Beetroot and Shallots. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Garlic.
- Spread the beets and chickpeas evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes. Finally, add broccoli and shallot and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Toast Sunflower Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Add all of your vegetables to a blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Dates, Lemon Zest, Sun-Dried Tomato and Sunflower Seeds on top.