The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil farro according to instructions on package.
- Heat oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Kale and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add lemon to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked farro on your plate.
- Add Walnuts on top.