View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your Carrot.
- Wash and thinly slice your Cabbage and Leeks.
- Finely chop your Ginger.
- Slice your Cucumber into even pieces.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add cabbage and fry for 15 minutes.
- Toast Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread your heated Cabbage on top.
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix Coconut Milk, Curry Paste, Honey, Vegetable Stock and White Vinegar together in a bowl.
- Add Cucumber, Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.