The spiciness in a Thai Curry comes from the curry paste. Red curries are usually spicier than yellow curries but less spicy than green.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add carrot, garlic, ginger and onion, cinnamon and coriander and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Edamame and Tofu to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix coconut milk, coconut oil and curry paste together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Coconut on top.