The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat canola oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Fry your eggs and set aside to use as a topping.
- Mix lemon together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.