A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil farro according to instructions on package.
- Boil your eggs for 10-12 minutes, let cool then peel. Slice evenly and use as your topping.
- Wash and cut your celery stalk so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your parsley and red onion.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix arugula, avocado, celery stalk, farro and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Goat Cheese and Sunflower Seeds on top.