If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil gluten-free pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all are a similar size.
- Grate or slice your vegan cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pistachios on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix arugula, broccoli and corn together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon, olive oil and pesto together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Black Olives, Pistachios and Vegan Cheese on top.