Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot and onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread the Carrot and Onion, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Add black beans to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Cherry Tomatoes on top.
- Spread your delicious creation on top of your bread.