As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant, kale and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic, ginger, onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add ginger and onion, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Eggplant to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Corn and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Kale and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your lemon and tabasco sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add Basil, Spring Onion, Sunflower Seeds and Tomatoes on top.