If you can crack an egg, then you can make an omelette!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Shiitake Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your rice vinegar and soy sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Add your chili pepper, green beans, onion, shiitake mushrooms and spinach to the whisked eggs and mix.
- Add Peanuts on top.