Boost ingredients rich in protein as well as Vitamin B6 as it enhances protein absorption to meet your goals.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Grate or slice your gouda cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Chickpeas and Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add White Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Fry your eggs and set aside to use as a topping.
- Add lime to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Almonds and Gouda Cheese on top.