A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil couscous according to instructions on package.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, onion and parsley.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bell pepper, carrot, couscous and kale together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, cumin, garlic, olive oil, parsley, salsa and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Almonds on top.