Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Vegan Cheese.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic and red onion.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and red onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Mix balsamic vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Basil, Vegan Cheese and Walnuts on top.