The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, ginger and red onion.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add carrot, garlic, ginger and red onion, chili powder and salt and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Daikon, Edamame and Tofu to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, rice vinegar, sesame oil and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked rice on your plate.
- Add Peanuts and Seaweed on top.