Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Sweet Chili Sauce
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper.
- Grate or slice your camembert cheese.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Chili Pepper and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Camembert Cheese and Peanuts on top.