If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, galangal, garlic, onion and red onion.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat canola oil in a pot and add galangal, garlic, onion and red onion, cumin and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Tofu and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Cherry Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add curry paste and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add apple cider vinegar and coconut milk and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Cashews on top.