Enjoy a super easy dinner, relax while the oven roasts for you and then just blend!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic and mint.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Parsnips, smoked paprika evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 45 minutes.
- Toast pita bread to enjoy alongside your dip.
- Add chickpeas and garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Mint and Pomegranate on top.