View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot, potatoes and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Potatoes and boil for 5 minutes.Then add Carrot and Sweet Potato and boil 10 minutes.Finally, add Brussels Sprouts and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic, rosemary and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Drain your vegetables and return them to the pot or a food processor.
- Add brussels sprouts, carrot, garlic, lemon, olive oil, rosemary, soy sauce, sweet potato and thyme and pulsate with a blender or food processor or mash with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Cashews on top.