Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Tofu to your pan and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add curry paste, peanut butter, soy sauce and white vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your coconut milk and let simmer for 10 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cashews on top.