Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, galangal, garlic, jalapeño and red onion.
- Heat canola oil in a pot and add galangal, garlic, jalapeño and red onion, paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Parsnips and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli, fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add coconut milk, rice vinegar and soy sauce and mix.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Almonds and Basil on top.