All you need to do is wash your ingredients and toss them in the blender... magic!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets and orange.
- Wash and cut your apple, carrot and dried apricots.
- Slice your banana, cucumber, grapefruit, kiwi, passion fruit, pear and pineapple into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Add your apple, banana, beets, blackberries, blueberries, carrot, cinnamon, cream, cucumber, dried apricots, dried cranberries, grapefruit, honey, jam, kiwi, lemon, lime, maple syrup, orange, passion fruit, pear, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, sugar, walnuts and water to your blender and pulsate until smooth.
- Serve your smoothie cold! You can store it for up to 3 days in the fridge.