The longer you roast your eggplant, the deeper their flavor becomes. So bake yours accordingly.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives and garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Eggplant and Garlic, chili powder, coriander and rosemary evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Toast pita bread to enjoy alongside your dip.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Chives, Lemon Zest and Sesame Seeds on top.