Don't shy away from the parsley and mint! Some people use as much parsley and mint as they do bulgur or couscous.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil couscous according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your romaine lettuce and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic, mint, parsley, shallots and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix chickpeas, couscous, romaine lettuce, shallots, spring onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix basil, garlic, lemon, olive oil, parsley and salsa together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Lemon Zest and Mint on top.