If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Boil buckwheat according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, cardamon, cinnamon, cumin and curry powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Cauliflower, Chickpeas and Tofu and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add rice vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with buckwheat on the side.
- Add Peanuts on top.