View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your asparagus so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your gouda cheese.
- Bring your stock to a boil, so it is ready to be added to your rice a little later.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add leeks, marjoram and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add your rice to the frying pan with Leeks and toast it for a few minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- For the most flavor: add a splash of wine or Balsamic Vinegar before adding your hot stock.
- Add small batches of your stock while stirring constantly. Make sure to wait until it is fully absorbed before adding more. Stop adding stock when your rice becomes al dente.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add Asparagus and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add your asparagus to your rice and mix.
- Mix pesto and tomato sauce together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your risotto.
- Add Gouda Cheese and Pinenuts on top.