Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cilantro and onion.
- Heat canola oil in a pot and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Sweet Potato and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionately, so it doesn't burn.. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Cilantro on top.