View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Green Beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your Tomato into even pieces.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Bring salted water to boil. Steam green beans for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Heat oil in a pan. Then, add tomato and fry at lower temperature for a few minutes.
- Mix Olive Oil and White Vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.