Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, chili pepper, garlic, leeks and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add chili pepper, garlic, leeks and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Pumpkin and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower and Mushrooms and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Walnuts on top.