Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Toast cashews and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat canola oil in a pan and add ginger and onion, chili powder and garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Corn to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add honey, peanut butter, rice vinegar, sambal oelek and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cashews and Sesame Seeds on top.