Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your celery stalk and onion.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add celery stalk and onion, italian seasoning and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Acorn Squash and Cauliflower to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix.