View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your mint and red onion.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Slice your avocado and cucumber. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Massage your kale before using it to make it more tender.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, kale and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix hot sauce, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Feta Cheese, Mint and Sunflower Seeds on top.