A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your iceberg lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Slice your cucumber as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, kidney beans and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix cumin, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cherry Tomatoes, Flax Seeds and Walnuts on top.