For a more robust consistency, pulsate your ingredients only a few times so that they're chunky and set a portion aside. Liquefy the remaining portion and combine the 2 when chilling.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your carrot, celery stalk and onion so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add carrot, celery stalk, garlic, lemon, olive oil, onion, peas and stock to your blender and pulsate until desired texture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you'd like your gazpacho to have a thicker consistency, blend in a slice of 2 of day-old bread together with the other ingredients.
- Transfer your gazpacho to a sealed container and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Serve your gazpacho nice and cold with your favorite toppings.