Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Brussels Sprouts thyme and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Butternut Squash and fry for 20 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream, lemon and pesto and mix.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add your pasta to the soup and mix.
- Add Parmesan Cheese, Pinenuts and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.