A Daal can be enjoyed on it's own, or with a side of your favorite grains.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, cilantro, ginger and onion.
- Heat ghee in a pot and add carrot, ginger and onion, cinnamon, cumin and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pot, add Cauliflower and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, honey and lentils and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender and legumes are cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Cilantro on top.