View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your asparagus, tomatoes and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Spread the Chickpeas evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Asparagus, Tomatoes and Zucchini and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Bring your stock to a boil, so it is ready to be added to your rice a little later.
- Toast pecans on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add your rice to the frying pan with and toast for a few minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- For the most flavor: add a splash of wine or before adding your hot stock.
- Add small batches of your stock while stirring constantly. Make sure to wait until it is fully absorbed before adding more. Stop adding stock when your rice becomes al dente.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan, add Spinach curry powder and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add your asparagus, chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes and zucchini to your rice and mix.
- Mix sunflower oil together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your risotto.
- Add Pecans and Raisins on top.