View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu into even pieces.
- Spread the Green Beans and Tofu, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix green beans and tofu together in a bowl.
- Mix agave nectar, balsamic vinegar, canola oil and sesame oil with salt and pepper in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.