Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your celery stalk, garlic and onion.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add celery stalk and onion, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and tomato paste and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Almonds and Cheddar Cheese on top.