Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and Mushrooms so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add carrot, garlic and onion, chili powder and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add chili oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Nori, Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.