As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli and Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your lemon to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your combined mixture into a hot and oiled pan and cook until the omelette is done.
- Add Almonds on top.