Don't worry if you don't finish it all! Chowder tastes even better when you reheat if after a night in the fridge.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts, cauliflower and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Brussels Sprouts and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Cauliflower and Mushrooms, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Walnuts on top.