Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Cut your zucchini in half length-wise and scoop out a channel in the center.
- Peel and cut your red onion into evenly sized pieces.
- Wash and cut your radicchio in evenly sized pieces.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add red onion, rosemary og mustard powder and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Hvide Bønner, Raddichiosalat og Spinat to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Mix white beans, radicchio, red onion, sunflower seeds og spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix white wine vinegar og mustard powder together in a bowl, then pour on top of your vegetables and mix evenly.
- Place your vegetable mixture into your dug out base vegetable.
- Add feta cheese on top.
- Roast in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until the base vegetable is tender.
- Add Solsikkefrø og Vindruer on top.