Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash and potatoes into evenly sized pieces.
- Wash and cut your asparagus and green beans in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your chili pepper.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Almonds and Thyme on top.