As simple as boiling your veggies to peak tenderness then mashing them!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Butternut Squash and boil for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and onion, fennel seeds, rosemary, sage and thyme and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Drain your vegetables and return them to the pot or a food processor.
- Add almond milk, butternut squash, fennel seeds, garlic, lemon, onion and sage and pulsate with a blender or food processor or mash with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Nutritional Yeast on top.