This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your hokkaido pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your apple, bell pepper and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your rye bread as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your chives and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Grate or slice your halloumi.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Boil brown rice according to instructions on package.
- Spread the Hokkaido Pumpkin and Zucchini, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Take out your roasted veggies and crack your eggs on top, place back in the oven for 5-8 minutes more.
- Toast halloumi and rye bread on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix bell pepper, brown rice, hokkaido pumpkin and zucchini together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon, milk and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Chives, Halloumi, Parsley and Rye Bread on top.