If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil brown rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic and onion, chili powder, cumin, curry powder, fennel seeds, garam masala and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Chickpeas and Sweet Potato and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Almonds on top.